A modern day update to a versatile, compact and lightweight wide-angle lens, the EF 35mm f/2 IS USM is incredibly bright and offers image stabilization, superb image quality and construction perfect for use on any EOS digital camera. With a redesigned mechanical and optical structure, the EF 35mm f/2 IS USM features a GMo aspherical lens element for high image quality with improved performance in the periphery. It incorporates a rear focus system and ring-type USM for faster, more precise autofocus performance. Full-time manual focus enables manual focusing while in AF mode, a micro-stepping drive provides quieter operation and a low speed focus drive delivers optimal results for video shooting. Canon Optical Image Stabilizer system delivers the equivalent effect of 4 stops and can detect normal shooting or panning, and automatically switches to the optimal IS mode. Compact and lightweight, the EF 35mm f/2 IS USM has an 8-blade circular aperture diaphragm for soft backgrounds, a minimum focusing distance of 0.79 ft./0.24m, plus optimized lens coatings for minimized ghosting and flare.
Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Spectra Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
Only 2 left in stock
SKU: 140-51782 Category: Normal Lenses MPN # 5178B002
|Dimensions||5.000 × 5.000 × 5.000 in|
- Newly designed wide-angle single focal length lens.
- Rear focusing system and ring USM for fast autofocus.
- One Gmo aspherical lens element achieves high image quality with improved performance in the periphery.
- Optimized lens coatings and lens placement ensures exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 shutter speed stops of correction.
- Detects normal shooting and panning, and automatically switches to the optimal image stabilization mode for each type
- Aperture mechanism uses micro-stepping drive control for quieter operation.
- Circular diaphragm (8 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Ring USM low-speed drive for video shooting.
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.79 ft. / 0.24m.