Designed to deliver ultra-high quality images along with lightning fast operation, the new Canon EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM telephoto zoom lens brings a favorite zoom range to the celebrated Canon L-series of lenses. It features two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration, incorporates a floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from close up to infinity, plus an IS system that increases usability by approximately four stops. The Image Stabilization system also features a function that allows it to continue to operate, even when used on a rigid tripod. An optional Canon Tripod Mount C (W II) is available as an accessory, for balanced mounting on a tripod or monopod. Gleaming white on its exterior, the lens is dust- and water-resistant, and now also features a newly-developed Fluorine coating that resists smears and fingerprints, and significantly eases lens cleaning. For any serious and critical EOS user, this new L-series lens represents an excellent — and portable — solution to versatile telephoto lens shooting.
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Lens
Only 1 left in stock
SKU: 140-44262 Category: Telephoto Zoom Lenses MPN # 4426B002
|Dimensions||6.082 × 6.082 × 6.082 in|
- Two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration
- Floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from close up to infinity
- IS system that increases usability by approximately four stops
- Dust and water-resistant
- Fluorine coating that resists smears and fingerprints, and significantly eases lens cleaning.
- Focus Adjustment Lens extension via inner focusing and focus cam plus floating mechanism
- Closest Focusing Distance 1.2m/ 3.9ft
Telephoto Zoom Lenses