An all-around lens ideal for creative photography and movies, Canon’s EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM adds cutting-edge technology to an extremely flexible zoom range. Delivering remarkable performance for everyday capture, it’s equipped with Canon’s new NANO USM technology, featuring high-speed and near-silent AF. What’s more, it’s also compatible with Canon’s new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 for more natural zooming during movie capture. For landscapes, portraits, sports videos and everything in between, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM provides great versatility with its magnificent optics, comprehensive zoom range and premium design. It’s an impressive complement to the EOS 80D camera, or any EOS camera with an APS-C size sensor.
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
- EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.8-216mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38
- One UD Element, One Aspherical Element
- Super Spectra Coating
- NANO USM Autofocus System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter
Only 1 left in stock
|Dimensions||5.593 x 5.593 x 5.593 in|
- Equipped with new NANO USM technology combining Ring USM and STM for smooth and near-silent video and high-
speed AF for still capture
- Improved the driving speed of the focusing lens up to 4.3x (Tele) and 2.5x (Wide) faster than the previous model.
- Compatible with new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1, providing electrical zooming that helps deliver more natural zooming
while shooting video.
- Image Stabilizer effect at up to 4 stops of shake correction helps capture sharp images.
- Dynamic IS helps reduce camera shake when shooting video for improved image quality even when the user is in
- One UD lens and one PMo aspheric lens help provide high-resolution and high-contrast images with reduced chromatic
aberration throughout the zoom range.
- Premium exterior design includes a satin finish, sleek silhouette, black ring and metallic mount for high performance with
a sophisticated look and feel.