The Canon EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities. With a winning combination of cutting-edge operations and a robust, ergonomic design, it is optimized to make even the most challenging photography simple and easy. The EOS 7D Mark II features a refined APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery. It shoots up to 10 frames per second at ISOs ranging from 10016000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200), has a 65-point* all cross-type AF system and features Canon’s amazing Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live-View AF. It has dual card slots for both CF and SD cards, USB 3.0 connectivity and even has built-in GPS** for easy location tagging, automatically. Compatible with an ever-expanding collection of EF and EF-S lenses plus a host of EOS accessories, the EOS 7D Mark II is an ideal tool for creative and ambitious photography.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera w/ 18-135mm Lens & W-E1 Wi-Fi Adapter
- 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Clear View II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p/60 Video & Movie Servo AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View
- 65-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Native ISO 16000, Extended to ISO 51200
- 10 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- Built-In GPS Receiver & Digital Compass
- Wi-Fi Connectivity via W-E1 Adapter
SKU: 140-91281 Category: DSLR Cameras MPN # 9128B135
|Dimensions||7.830 × 7.830 × 7.830 in|
- 20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and ISO 100 16000: (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200) for reduced
noise at high ISOs and high performance Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for outstanding image quality and processing
- High speed continuous shooting: up to 10.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- 65-point all cross-type AF system: for high-performance, accurate subject tracking with EV -3 sensitivity
(center point) for focusing in extreme low-light conditions.
- Canon’s innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF: enables you to shoot video like a camcorder with smooth, fast, and
accurate autofocus and lets you enjoy instant and precise autofocus
- Stunning Full HD video: with Custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity) for continuous focus tracking of
moving subjects, multiple frame rates including Full HD recording at 60p in MOV and MP4 formats and uncompressed HDMI
- Intelligent Viewfinder II: provides approximately 100% field of view for shooting ease.
- Improved custom controls: and built-in intervalometer and bulb timer for expanded creativity.
- Magnesium alloy body: with shutter durability up to 200,000 cycles and enhanced dust and weather
- EOS Scene Detection System: features a new 150,000-pixel/RGB+IR metering sensor for improved precision.
- Built-in GPS Receiver: provides a digital compass, records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation
and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting.
- 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor: (approximately 1,040,000 dots) for bright and clear viewing.
- Compatible with: the included Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1 accessory, which enables Wi-Fi capabilities including easy
transfer of images and videos in MP4 format to a compatible smartphone or tablet, and remote still shooting.