The Delkin Devices USB 3.0 Dual Slot SD UHS-II and CF Memory Card Reader can transfer data from Compact Flash and SD cards at the same time to your computer via USB 3.0. The USB 3.0 interface can download data at speeds up to 500 MB/s that is ten times faster than USB 2.0. If your computer doesn’t support USB 3.0, this card reader is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1, but will transfer data at a slower rate. Delkin has designed the SD slot with a second row of connectors to improve speed and performance, while also allowing for backwards compatibility with non UHS-II cards. The other slot reads Compact Flash cards, which supports UDMA 7 and VPG. The Delkin memory card reader is plug-and-play compatible and provides a fast way to read and save videos, images, and more, to SD and CF cards.
- Download at speeds up to 500 MB/s
- Works with every type of SD memory card
- 10x faster with improved workflow using USB 3.0 technology
- Dual slots with simultaneous data transfer
- Cards slide completely inside for storage
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1