This versatile medium-telephoto macro lens delivers fantastic close-up, macro and even portrait shooting with Vibration Reduction (VR II) image stabilization. Enjoy ample working distance and exceptional sharpnesseven during handheld shootingwhile creating life size (1:1 reproduction ratio) images. Advanced Nikon lens technologies provide consistently stunning performance with close-up subjects, flowers, insects, portraits and more.
Nikon AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/3.5G ED VR Lens
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 127.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/32
- 1:1 Macro Capability
- 1 ED Element; Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.3″
Only 1 left in stock
SKU: 320-02190 Category: SLR Lenses Brand: Nikon
MFR # 2190
MFR # 2190
- Compact, DX-format Micro NIKKOR Close-up Lens An ideal choice for close-up, nature, portrait and general photography.
- Close focusing to 0.9 feet Extends versatility with focusing from infinity to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio).
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4
shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) element Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at wide aperture settings.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) For fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Internal Focus (IF) Provides fast and quiet autofocusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject working distance throughout the focus range.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- M/A focus mode switch Enables quick response to changing situations between manual and autofocus operation.