Landscapes, cityscapes and interiors often require an extra-wide-angle lens to capture the complete picture. With the AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR, you not only get focal lengths that cover a remarkably broad range, but your images will also benefit from the handheld steadiness of Nikons VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization (2.5 stops*), sharp focusing and rich color rendition. Additionally, you will love having an f/4 fixed aperture lens that covers the focal range without sacrificing brightness or depth of field.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 22
- Two ED & Three Aspherical Lens Elements
- Nano Crystal Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction (VR II)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.4″
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Only 1 left in stock
|Dimensions||6.503 x 6.503 x 6.503 in|
- Definitive Wide-angle Zoom Lens: Versatile wide-angle lens, perfect for travel, land and cityscapes, and general photography
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization: Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld
shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Nano Crystal Coat: Further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements: Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the
widest aperture settings.
- Aspherical Lens Elements: Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest
- Internal Focus (IF): Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM): Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch: Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm: Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.