This upgraded, advanced 5x standard (24mm) to telephoto (120mm) zoom lens delivers stunning image quality at any aperture or focal length. The lens body is impressively slim and compact, despite having built-in Vibration Reduction (VR II) and a host of Nikons advanced lens technologies. The AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR is a standard zoom lens of exceptional utility and value, especially for FX-format users.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 22
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Three Aspherical Lens Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Minimum Focus Distance: 17″
SKU: 320-02193 Category: Normal Zoom Lenses MPN # 2193
|Dimensions||6.300 × 6.300 × 6.300 in|
- Compact and versatile 5X standard zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture: Perfect for landscapes, portraits, weddings and distant subjects offering a constant
maximum aperture to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range and VR II Image Stabilization.
- Extended range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras: Angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 36-180mm in FX/35mm format
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization: Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4
shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Nano Crystal Coat: Further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements: Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture
- 3 Aspherical Lens Elements: Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch: Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation
- Internal Focus (IF): Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM): Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC): Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm: Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
Normal Zoom Lenses
Normal Zoom Lenses