A powerful zoom lens optimized for FX-format cameras, the AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR offers outstanding sharpness for a broad zoom range while maintaining an f/5.6 aperture at the telephoto end. Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization provides 3.5 stops of blur free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images and HD video capture. A remarkably versatile zoom lens best suited for travel and other outdoor applications.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR II Image Stabilization
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
SKU: 320-02191 Category: Normal Zoom Lenses MPN # 2191
|Dimensions||6.503 × 6.503 × 6.503 in|
- Versatile 10.7x FX-format zoom lens with ED glass and VR II image stabilization Versatile zoom lens offers a broad focal length range that’s perfect for travel,
landscapes, portraits and distant subjects.
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs DX-format D-SLR angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 42-450mm in FX/35mm
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4
shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture
- 3 Aspherical Lens Elements Virtually eliminates coma and other aberrations, even at wide apertures.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- M/A Focus Mode Switch Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Internal Focus (IF) Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Zoom Lock Switch Secures the lens barrel at its minimum focal length preventing the lens from extending during transport.
- Focus to 18 inches at any focal length Extends versatility
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
Normal Zoom Lenses