Unleash the power of your high-resolution Nikon HD-SLR. The AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED draws maximum definition and image quality from Nikon’s high-pixel-count image sensors for truly dazzling photos and HD videos. It brings the outstanding optical characteristics of AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G to Nikon’s f/1.8 FX-format prime lens collection, which includes 28mm, 50mm and 85mm versions. With 63° of coverage, ED and AS glass elements for outstanding contrast and minimal distortion, Nikon’s innovative Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet, precise autofocusing and a lightweight, compact design, the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED is an outstanding choice for your photo or HD video applications.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-16
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Rear Focusing System
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.8″
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Only 1 left in stock
SKU: 320-02215 Category: Normal Lenses MPN # 2215
|Dimensions||5.848 × 5.848 × 5.848 in|
- Fast f/1.8 and compact Nikon FX-format 35mm prime (fixed focal length) lens with 63° coverage.
- Versatile lens well suited for everyday photo and HD video applications.
- Great depth of field control for softly blurred backgrounds; excellent low-light performance.
- Advanced Nikon lens technologies for enhanced performance and image quality.
- Part of Nikon’s superb f/1.8 FX-format prime lens collection, which includes 28mm, 50mm and 85mm versions.
- AS – This type of lens utilizes non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass in order to eliminate certain types of lens aberration.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass – An optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of
- Rear Focusing System – A system in which only the rear lens group moves during focusing, thus eliminating changes in the physical length of the lens during
focusing and enabling faster focusing. Such lenses are designated with RF on the lens barrel.
- Super Integrated Coating – Nikon Super Integrated Coating is Nikon’s term for its multilayer coating of the optical elements in NIKKOR lenses.
- Silent Wave Motor – AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikons Silent Wave Motor (SWM). This technology converts traveling waves into rotational energy to focus the
optics. This enables high-speed autofocusing that’s extremely accurate and super quiet.
LCD, Video and Photo Gallery images are for illustrative purposes only.