The Olympus 12-200mm f3.5-6.3 M.Zuiko Digital ED is a versatile lens offering a high-magnification 16.6x zoom in a lightweight (455g), weather-sealed design. Built for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the lens covers a focal range from wide-angle to telephoto (35mm equivalent: 24-400mm) and features a fast, precise AF system, making it an all-round lens suitable for a variety of subjects.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Lens (Black)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 24-400mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Three HR Elements, Four ED Elements
- ZERO Coating
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
This is a Pre-Order item not currently in stock.
You will be notified when it is available to ship.
SKU: 400-31603 Category: Telephoto Zoom Lenses
|Dimensions||5.848 x 5.848 x 5.848 in|
Telephoto Zoom Lenses