1. A form-fitting full cage specifically designed for Canon EOS RP.
2. The Camera is firmly fixed to the cage by a 1/4 screw and an anti-twisting pin.
3. Multiple 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes and ARRI locating holes.
4. Built-in Arca-compatible plate on the bottom.
5. Built-in screwdriver on the bottom.
SmallRig Cage for Canon EOS RP CCC2332 is a form-fitting full cage. It mounts to the camera’s tripod socket by a 1/4-20 screw, with a locating pin and rubber cushions on the base plate to prevent twisting. It comes with multiple 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes allowing mount of accessories. For example, you can mount SmallRig Top Handle 1984 and SmallRig Wooden Side Handle 2093 for hand-held shooting, and attach SmallRig Cable Clamp 1679 to protect the HDMI cable and port. ARRI locating holes on the cage are designed to work with SmallRig Ball Head Magic Arm 2115 so the monitor can be mounted without twisting problems. The cage features a built-in Arca plate on the bottom which makes it convenient to directly mount on Arca-compatible clamps. The cage maintains full access to the cameras buttons, ports, and battery. It comes with attachment points for hand straps and neck-straps. An included flat screw-driver at the bottom is designed to tighten or detach the camera.