1. A form-fitting full cage specifically designed for Sony A7R IV.
2. The camera is firmly fixed to the cage by a 1/4 screw and an M2.5 screw.
3. Multiple 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes and ARRI locating holes.
4. Built-in cold shoe mount and NATO rail.
5. Built-in screwdriver on the bottom.
SmallRig Cage for Sony A7R IV CCS2416 is a form-fitting full cage. The camera is fixed by a 1/4 screw on the bottom and an M2.5 screw on the side. It comes with multiple 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes, ARRI locating holes, a built-in NATO rail, and a cold shoe, allowing mount of different accessories. For example, you can mount SmallRig Top Handle 1984, SmallRig ARRI Locating Handle 2165 or SmallRig Wooden Side Handle 2187 for hand-held shooting, and attach SmallRig Cable Clamp 1679 to protect the HDMI cable. It comes with attachment points for hand straps and neck-straps. An included flat screwdriver at the bottom is designed to tighten or detach the camera. The cage maintains full access to the cameras buttons, ports, and battery.