The FA-WRR1 Wireless Radio Receiver expands your wireless flash and camera setup. Featuring a Multi Interface Shoe on the top, this receiver will directly support most Sony-compatible flash units and will even work in manual mode with flashes that use the Auto-lock Accessory Terminal along with an adapter. For full functionality a flash with the Multi Interface Shoe is required, enabling TTL and High-Speed Sync support as well as all remote control functions via the FA-WRC1M Wireless Radio Controller. In order to ensure reliable performance, the system uses a 2.4 GHz radio signal with a range of up to 98.4′. Also, it can operate on one of 14 channels and with up to 5 groups.
In addition to a flash connection, the receiver offers a standard PC sync terminal for connecting to alternative strobes and lights. There is also a Multi Terminal connection for remote triggering of an a7 II, a7R II, or a7S II camera with the use of the separately available VMC-MM1 Multi Terminal. For mounting the flash setup to a stand, the receiver features a cold foot on the base with a 1/4”-20 thread. Additionally, it is dust and moisture resistant for operating in less-than-ideal environments.
- 2.4 GHz radio system has an effective range of 98.4′ and can operate without direct line of sight
- Works directly with Sony flashes equipped with Multi Interface Shoe, including HVL-F60M, HVL-F43M, and HVL-F32M
- Sony flashes using the older Auto-lock Accessory Terminal can work in manual mode only with the use of a separately available adapter
- Fourteen channels and up to five groups are available
- TTL and High-Speed Sync at up to 1/8000 second are supported
- Manual triggering of flashes is possible
- PC sync terminal for connecting strobes and monolights
- Multi Terminal connector for using separately available VMC-MM1 Multi Terminal Cable to trigger a7 II, a7R II, or a7S II camera
- Cold foot on base with 1/4”-20 mounting thread
- Dust and moisture-resistant construction for operating in less-than-ideal environments