The Tenba DNA 8 (Platinum) is a versatile messenger bag that can hold a mirrorless camera with 2-3 lenses. The camera and lenses fit inside a removable padded insert in the main compartment, and a tablet up to 8” store inside a padded pocket on the bag’s interior.
The tapered flap covers the main compartment, providing protection from the elements, and it closes via hook-and-loop closures as well as magnetic clips. A removable padded insert dividers for organizing your camera gear, and two pockets for smaller accessories. When the insert is removed, the bag is quickly converted from a camera bag to a general-purpose bag that can be used for carrying books, clothes, business documents, and more.
The DNA 8 is made from 600 denier helix with a water repellent exterior coating. The interior is made from ripstop nylon and brushed tricot. The bag can be worn as a messenger bag with the shoulder strap, or it can be carried like a briefcase from the top handle.
- Two elastic micro-mesh pockets on the side of the bag, four slip-in pockets on the front of the bag, and two zippered pockets on the flap ensure you’ll have plenty of storage
- An adjustable security strap that connects to D-rings anchors the bag in place on your back to keep it from sliding while riding a bicycle
- For extra weather protection, a removable and reversible WeatherWrap cover is included
- A Quick Access zipper allows access to your gear without opening the front flap and exposing your equipment to would-be thieves
- A non-slip shoulder pad grips onto your shoulder while the strap’s webbing freely flows through the pad for smooth movement of the bag from front to back