With the ultra-wide view of a 20mm lens, you’re free to capture expansive landscapes and architecture, wedding parties, an entire band on stage, crowd shots and much more. Add low-light capabilities to that view, and the shooting possibilities are nearly endless. Introducing the AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED, a compact, lightweight FX-format lens that combines the ultra-wide perspective of a 20mm focal length, the low-light capabilities and shallow depth of field of an f/1.8 maximum aperture and the superb optical characteristics of an advanced NIKKOR prime lens. Whether you shoot stills, HD video, time lapse sequences or star trail images on an FX- or DX-format D-SLR, the AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED will widen your creative potential.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.8
- Two Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Nano Crystal Coating
- Rear Focusing System
- Internal Focus, Silent Wave Motor
- Soft Pouch, Lens Hood Included
Only 1 left in stock
SKU: 320-20051 Category: SLR Lenses Brand: Nikon
MFR # 20051
MFR # 20051
- 20mm Ultra wide angle focal length delivers a 94° angle of view on FX cameras, 70° angle of view on DX cameras.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for beautiful bokeh.
- Lens features Nikon technologies including Aspherical lens elements, ED glass elements, Nano Crystal Coat, Internal Focusing and a Silent Wave Motor.
- AS – This type of lens utilizes non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass in order to eliminate certain types of lens aberration.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass – An optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of
- Nano Crystal Coat – An anti-reflective coating developed by Nikon that virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections across a wide range of wavelengths.
Nano Crystal Coat solves ghost effects caused by red light and effectively reduces ghost and flare caused by light entering the lens diagonally.
- Rear Focusing System – A system in which only the rear lens group moves during focusing, thus eliminating changes in the physical length of the lens during
focusing and enabling faster focusing. Such lenses are designated with RF on the lens barrel.
- Silent Wave Motor – AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikons Silent Wave Motor (SWM). This technology converts traveling waves into rotational energy to focus the
optics. This enables high-speed autofocusing that’s extremely accurate and super quiet.