The ProMaster GH11 Gimbal is a lightweight, precision head with amazing versatility. Not only is it a terrific means of balancing a long, telephoto lens while making swift movements; but it is a terrific videography companion too. The unique smooth-control handle forms a leverage point for excepetional maneuverability in tracking moving objects and capturing video footage. Tension is controlled at both the arm and the base of the GH11. And the dovetail quick release system (arca-type) is highly compatible with a variety of plates, brackets, and lenses.
- Dimensions: 7 7/8″ H x 8 1/4″ W x 3″ D (20 cm x 21 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb 12 1/2 oz (808 grams)
- Maximum load: 13 lbs 4 oz / 6 kg
- Cold weather performance: -13 F / -25 C
- * Note: Dimensions and weight do not include QR plate or smooth-control handle
Out of stock