The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM is an indispensable ultra wide-angle zoom lens for professional and enthusiast photographers who demand superlative operation and performance, in virtually any condition. Its 16-35mm focal range provides superb control of perspective, helping you capture pictures and movies with amazing, dramatic compositions limited only by your imagination. Combining outstanding image quality, a fast, constant aperture and a rugged design, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM delivers eye-catching results whether capturing detailed, nuanced landscapes, dramatic interiors and much more. Both still and moving images can be captured with consistent edge-to-edge sharpness, improved peripheral illumination and reduced distortion at extreme wide angles – especially important when using SLR cameras with full-frame sensors. Engineered with high-resolution photography and videography in mind, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM provides the optical performance necessary for critical applications, while delivering the renowned function and feel you’ve come to expect from Canon’s celebrated L-series lenses.
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two UD Elements
- SWC, Air Sphere, and Fluorine Coatings
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Only 1 left in stock
SKU: 140-73002 Category: SLR Lenses Brand: Canon
MFR # 0573C002
MFR # 0573C002
- High-performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions*.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Inner focusing, ring USM, high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
* Full weather-resistance for front section of lens requires attaching optional Canon PROTECT filter.