The SP45P is a highly technical ball head. It has both upper and lower panning controls with degree marks. The main tension control is generously large and easy to use. Integrated into the tension control is a memory lock dial for setting a repeatable tension stop. Both a high-rise and low-profile memory lock dial are included so you have the choice of which to use. All controls on the SP45P are colored red for easy identification. The ProMaster dovetail quick release system is easy to use and is compatible with a variety of arca-swiss type quick release products.
|Dimensions||1.000 × 1.000 × 1.000 in|
- Machined (not cast) from high grade aluminum. The quality of these heads is evident.
- QR plates are arca-swiss compatible with an incorporated safety catch mechanism.
- Knobs are a rich red color so you can easily identify touch points on the head.
- SP heads can pan from the base or from the top platform and have engraved degree-markings. Use the lower
panning base for the initial framing of a shot followed by the upper pan to rotate the camera without affecting its other
- A large tension control knob is easy to use, even with gloves.
- Inside of the tension control knob is a secondary knob called a Memory Lock. It sets a repeatable tension when
moving the camera on the ball head.
- Two memory lock knobs are included with the ball head. Choose the protruding Memory Lock knob for ease of
adjustment or switch it for the low profile Memory Lock knob which avoids any accidental changes.